Studying how birds and other animals respond to large-scale patterns of environmental change
- Effects of recreation on Golden Eagles.
- Golden Eagle dietary shifts in response to wildfire and landscape change.
Dr. Julie Heath is a Professor in the Department of Biological Sciences at Boise State University. Dr. Heath received her Ph.D. in Wildlife Ecology and Conservation from the University of Florida, a Master’s degree in Raptor Biology from Boise State University, and a bachelor’s degree in Zoology from the University of California at Davis. Her research spans a broad interdisciplinary framework in life sciences with a focus on avian behavior, stress physiology, ecology, and conservation.
- Ph.D. University of Florida, Wildlife Ecology and Conservation
- M.S. Boise State University, Raptor Biology
- B.S. University of California at Davis, Zoology